Monday, November 1, 2010

Photo Assignment
















First Photo: For my first photo I took a picture of my television while it was on the Food Network. This photo describes my topic because throughout much of my blog I have discussed the Food Network and how it has contributed to the digitalization of the Food Industry. The Food Network is a prototype for examples of visualizations of the Food Network, their entire channel is based around visualizing food.
















Second Photo: I took tis Photo While I was pulling an all-nighter and writing a paper. I was hoping to show how the Food Industry has entered the world of college students. Ideally I would've like to have a giant energy drink to show how big the energy drink business within the Food Industry is. However, I don't drink energy drinks and a Diet Coke had to suffice (the Diet Coke keeps me awake just as long as an energy drink would). Visualization is the main way that energy drinks try to target their potential clients. They do this through illustrious graphic designs on their cans and commercials with clear exaggeration.

No comments:

Post a Comment